Open Source Exchange
It’s a different open source world today versus yesterday
Open source use, and its related increase in dependencies, is creating a perfect storm; increased security issues, more regulatory requirements, and issues with compliance and devops processes that don’t meet the needs of engineering teams where and how they operate.
Open Source Exchange is a free, online ninety-minute experience that brings together security, engineering, and legal decision-makers to better understand the open source landscape. Expert panelists will discuss and answer key questions:
- What are the benefits of establishing a robust application security program that includes software composition analysis?
- How does the software industry as a whole regard open source management?
- What role do source code audits play in managing security and compliance?
- What is the impact to “me” as a creator of software in the current environment?
- Is there clear guidance organizations can take now to manage the inevitable tsunami of regulatory mandates around open source use?